My friend Holly has been doing this awesome thing on her Instagram where she posts photos of a Lego friend instead of herself. As we were preparing for our recent girls weekend, I asked if she had Lego friends for all of us, so she brought one to represent each of the five of us. We took them with us everywhere we went. Check out our weekend via our little friends!
We got some funny glances taking photos of them everywhere we went, but everyone was a good sport about it. We spent most of our trip in Cottonwood and did some kayaking and wine tasting on Saturday.
Before we headed home Sunday, we took a little detour over to Jerome to look around a bit.
I’d never been to Cottonwood or Jerome before and we had a great time! It was really good to get away for a couple days and have a break and some time for girl talk.
We rented a house in Old Town Cottonwood through Airbnb, which great for the five of us to be in one space, and it was within walking distance from Main Street.
These are some of the spots we went that I would recommend:
- Bocce (dinner)
- The Tavern Grille (dinner)
- Page Springs Cellars (wine tasting)
- Alcantara Vineyards (wine tasting)
- Sedona Adventure Tours (we did the Classic Water to Wine Tour)
- Arizona Stronghold (wine tasting)
- Jerome (we just went to walk around a bit and have lunch; I’d love to go back for a full weekend)