My name is Tammy. I’m a working mom of two girls, who I’ll call Pumpkin, 5, and Peanut, 2. We live in Arizona with my husband, Mr. G, and our dogs Scoop and Dash. I work in public relations and have a background in journalism and social media. This blog focuses on my life as a working mom, which includes everything from food to crafts to clothes to travel and in between.
I also write for the following blogs. All opinions are mine, and are subject to change from time to time.
Disclosure: I am compensated by Bumkins for these posts.
- Easy and Healthy School Lunches
- Pumpkin’s Donut Birthday Party
- 10 Summertime Poolside Essentials
- Packing for a Trip with Kids
- My Cloth-Diapering Journey
- Spring Activities for the Whole Family
- Get Ready to Celebrate Dr. Seuss
East Valley Moms Blog
- Dogs vs. Kids: It turns out, they are not the same …
- Self-Love September: Embracing Motherhood (Part 3)
- Self-Love September: Look on the Bright Side
- Party Politics: Who gets invited to your kids birthday party?
- The Working Moms’s Summertime Blues
- Why I don’t make plans on Sundays
- Social Media Etiquette
- When I let my daughter dress me for a week
- Birthday Buddies
- Farmers Market Meal Planning
- Use newspaper end rolls for a variety of crafts